Addicted To Love...

February 5th 2012

I think it’s safe to say that I am currently obsessed with Instagram. YES, I know it’s stupid or whatever, but I love that it’s like Twitter for picture lovers. Being that I had Twitter before anyone I knew did, I quickly became bored of it. Saying a bunch of random things that no one really cared about was not the idea I had in mind when I opened up my account originally. So when my bestie suggested Instagram to me, I fell in love, since pictures have always been a big part of my life.

As a lover of all things artistic: painting, writing, drawing, fashion design, theater, interior design, music, dance, etc - photography has been the one that stands out throughout my life. My mother always had a camera on her while we were growing up. Birthdays, special events, school plays, choir, mini vacations; the camera was always there to capture the moment. When I was 14, my brother got this amazing Canon (which I later inherited) and I will, at one point or another, buy a really professional camera and take some classes (just for fun). I've always loved the idea of enjoying things visually first and then taking a picture. It’s always about the mental picture 1st and, if you have a chance, capturing it to always look back and remember.

This past weekend I got the chance to finally attend a Renaissance Fair. (Many of you are not really familiar with my obsession with this era along with anything medieval and pirates). So I thought it would be mighty nice of me to share some lovely pictures I took with my iPhone Camera using the Instagram app. Enjoy:

And we are here!

Faeries Galore


Serenated

Yay intruders beware...

Where to go? Hmm...

Imagine that...

We can only hope...


I love the vendor. Almost as if he were posing.
Until Then...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...