FrEe As A BiRd...

February 23rd, 2012

How hard is it to live in this world? You'd think that it is hard. In fact, I bet you would say it's damn near impossible at times. That there is nothing left for us to do but to live in it. And yes, these may all be true from time to time, BUT I see it a different way.

When I was 14 years old I lost one of the most important people in my life. He was my cousin, my confidant and my friend. He was the only person I knew who treated me like an adult (even though I was still a child) and I always respected him for it. We had an amazing mutual connection that the rest of our family never saw. I mean, they knew we were close, but they didn't understand why. It was a little known secret that now, as an adult, it makes perfect sense - we were both free spirits.

Today I found this on Carolina Elecric and it could not be further from the truth. Read up! We might just be kindred spirits. Enjoy:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...