Another One Bites the Dust...



January 20th, 2010


What a day! I feel mentally burned out, I mean...wewwww!!! It really did a number of me, so much  that I'm eating a bar of Hershey's Cookies & Cream. Yeah, I know! My day was consumed with drama, which I hate more than frogs...Ok, actually, I take that back, leave the drama. Anyway, my day consisted of an argument that was never intended, lots of extra work, and an evening with some beers (just to end the night on a good note). I guess tomorrow will bring far more greater adventures than today. Since today I had a meltdown.


Yes, I know what you're going to say: "didn't you promise yourself yesterday you wouldn't worry about the future?" Well yes, I did. But then again today brought so many questions to my head that I've been thinking more and more about. Things like: my living situation, my career, my relationships, my family. It's hard not to wonder about what will happen, but in the mean time, I will just sit in silence, listen to music and relax for the rest of the night.


Until Then...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...