All I've Got Is A Photograph...



March 16th, 2012

Friday! It's Friday and I feel so happy that I finally get a night to relax and catch up on some movies. The Descendants, My Week With Marilyn and Young Adult came out this week so I am really looking forward to having a date with my couch, my throw and a cocktail.

Here is my week in photos. Enjoy:

  Was extremely happy to find Chayote Squash
at the farmer's market.


I was feeling a little down on Sunday, so my BF took me
 to my favorite burger place: Charm City Burgers.

Yes, burgers DO keg stands in FL.

After sining on Sunday, back to the usual healthy eating:
brussels sprouts with turkey bacon. YUM-O

Remember Tuesday?

Campo Viejo Rioja! Whaaaaattttt....Fresh Market had a sale.

Love driving on A1A...Get to see the beach all the way 
up to work. Makes for a colorful drive.

Used to eat the plain greek yogurt and just add fruits, 
but THIS right here is my new best friend.

Baked stuffed chayote squash.

Got this little cutie today from the boss lady!

I had not seen this since I was little. 
Just in time for St. Patty's Day!

Aeris decided to bloom.

Until Then...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...