Free Fallin'...

July 26th, 2010

What can be said of those who abandon their tasks? Can we say they are quitters? Or are they simply just... otherwise engaged? I think I prefer to justify my abandonment of this blog with the latter. After all, that's really what this is about.

I know, I know...I AM the worst blog keeper in the world, but really? I just do what I feel like doing, and tonight I feel like revisiting familiar territory. I missed writing here. And not to say that I don't do it at all just because I don't do it here. I do keep a journal you know. It's just easy to take it with me when a thought pops into my head. A computer, you can't take to the beach, because I fear it might melt. But anywho...what can i say...

This Summer has been ever changing, and I have to admit, I kinda like it. Out with the old, in with the new. I guess that's what we call progression. You let go, you move forward, even if it means losing things along the way. That's the only way we grow, by losing. But I have to tell you that the only thing I keep losing and I actually don't miss, not one bit, is my fear. I have a mission to become fearless and I feel I'm conquering it more than it's conquering me. I have someone to thank for that, I can't credit all of that to just myself, but I think that that person serves as an inspiration for me. He inspires me to become that way not by judging me, but by letting me know that he's there to catch me...that really can make one take big leaps. Funny thing is that I want to do it for myself, no one else. Just me! I guess that's what I've been hearing people talk about when they say that their partner inspires them. I don't think I can call it inspiration, it's something else...it's called not looking like a big fat wuss next to your boyfriend...ahahha.

Either way, there have been more changes...I have a new roommate and I have to admit a new person does change the dynamic of your living situation. This time it has been for the good of things. Things seem quieter, a little more peaceful. I guess it's like I said, in with the new. I also must say that I've almost conquered my fear of heights...and when I say almost, it is an almost because I won't know until I jump off a plane, which it's soon to come, so we'll see what new adventures I can come up with for the rest of the year. Hopefully...really amazing ones...

Until Then...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...