Right Round...



January 18th, 2010


As I sit here at home awaiting the time that I have to detach myself from my computer in order to get ready for work, I am puzzled by how much I dread routine. Lately, it seems, my life has gotten quite comfortable. I wake up around 10:30 am, make myself a cup of coffee, turn on my computer, then I start doing things around the house as I listen to the news, then I eat, take a shower, get ready for work, go to work, come back home, have dinner, take a shower, watch tv, get on my computer, talk on the phone, then go to bed. There you have it! A summary of how boring my life is getting to be. The reality is that I'm not cut out for this. I've never been one to do the same thing every day. I hate the corporate world because of how routinary it makes my life, since I spend most of my day at work anyway. So today I decided to write instead, in hopes that I stray from this routine and breathe a little before going to work. We'll see how the day turns out, but I'm hopeful.


Until Then...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...