It's Times Like These

August 2nd, 2013

Well... it's been a while since I have written anything on here. I know I tend to abandon this once in a while, but life just got really busy and crazy all of a sudden. A lot has happened in the past two months, so I think it's time I share the details.

Moving from one state to another is quite complicated. There's a lot of planning involved (and we all know how much I loathe that). From movers, to renting a house from far away, to getting to say my "see you laters" to all of our loved ones, was a hard process. What I can say- now that all this has passed- is that we were blessed that no major disasters befell us. Our move went smoothly and we made it all the way to TN safely. Every time I meditate, this thought crosses my mind: we are blessed. But I won't lie, it hasn't been all that easy.

Living in a new place where you don't know anything or anyone can be really hard. I do think, however, that it can be somewhat freeing. Being in a new place, you get to explore yourself on a deeper level, and re-connect with who you are and what you want. Some of the best times I've had are times when I am doing absolutely nothing. Even thought I am still working for my previous employer, I constantly find myslef thinking about this, so I will enjoy it for the time being. Funny thing is- time flies.

Fast forward two months and it is already August. I usually hate this month for various reasons, but this year I decided to just let it go and let it be. This month will be amazing! I believe whatever is meant to happen, will happen. I think positive, therefore I attract positive. This month I am letting go of my fears of being in a new place and letting life unfold as it should.

Until Then...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...