All I've Got Is A Photograph...

April 6th, 2012

This week has been a very relaxing/productive one. All of the big projects that I had set to do in the beginning of the year, are finally finished and launching today. I feel relieved I survived the madness that is marketing!

Being that the past two weeks have been insane, I didn't have time last weekend to put up pictures. Here they are! Enjoy:

A little Wine & Cheese and lots of food kind of girl's movie night...

Florida Sunset...


Spring has sprung...


Look at my hiking companion...


Afternoon hike...


Water Lily...


  Canoeing at Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge with my friends...


Sun in my skin...


Nature pee break...


Afternoon delight...


Aeris fully blossomed...


When in doubt, go shopping...

Have a fab weekend!

Until Then...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...